HP For Your Enterprise
Enterprise devices cater to businesses with a large workforce. It can be a complex task to decide which of the exceptional HP devices would be best for your workplace.
When choosing an imaging and printing product for your company’s large work team, workgroup, or department, you should think about the following points —
How many users will print how many pages each month?
- The recommended number of users
- The recommended monthly page volume (RMPV)
What kinds of documents do you most often print?
- HP PageWide devices offer HP’s lowest print operating costs and best energy efficiency, while delivering professional everyday document quality at HP’s fastest speeds.
- HP LaserJets deliver leading laser performance, with professional quality output for impressive color marketing materials.
- Monochrome LaserJets offer HP’s best value for black (cartridge) prints
- Letter/A4 devices support a variety of standard paper sizes; wide-format devices support documents up to tabloid/A3
- Enterprise finishing options could also include mailboxes, stapling, hole-punching, or booklet-making.
How sophisticated are your workflow needs?
- If you only need to print, choose an HP OfficeJet, PageWide, or LaserJet printer
- HP Pro MFPs support core workflows, such as scanning to email or network folders
- Enterprise MFPs offer more send-to destinations, Quick Sets for launching one-touch workflows, and superb image preview and enhancement on a large, color touchscreen
- Flow MFPs have more advanced scanning, processing, and routing capabilities
What level of IT management integration do you require?
- HP Enterprise devices fit best in IT-managed environments, with advanced security controls like user authentication and PIN-enabled printing; HP OXP-enabled integration for hundreds of available partner solutions; advanced HP Web Jetadmin support for fleet management, monitoring, and reporting; and upgradeable HP FutureSmart firmware
- HP Pro printers or MFPs are a good fit for lightly managed environments such as branch offices, offering essential management of core features via HP WJA
- All Enterprise and some Pro devices are supported by HP Universal Print Driver
Meet your team’s needs with the right type of device
HP LaserJet Pro printers and MFPs—Easy to use and always reliable, these laser devices deliver professional color documents. LaserJet Pro MFPs offer the core workflow features many small work teams need. Some are supported by HP UPD and have essential configuration, security, and monitoring features that can be managed through HP WJA.
HP PageWide Pro printers and MFPs—These devices offer the lowest total cost of ownership in their class, along with essential support for HP WJA, UPD, and some solutions. PageWide Pro MFPs add core workflow features. Plus, the HP PageWide Pro series offers faster speeds, and lower energy consumption than same class laser printers.
HP LaserJet Enterprise printers and MFPs—These workhorse devices support all HP enterprise solutions and offer robust security options as well as advanced fleet monitoring, management, and reporting. Choose a LaserJet Enterprise MFP for enhanced workflow features—including embedded scan to Microsoft® SharePoint® on the latest models.
HP PageWide Enterprise printers and MFPs—These devices deliver the lowest print operating costs.4 Get enterprise manageability, security, and extensibility, along with faster speeds (General Office mode),2 and best-in-class energy efficiency.3 PageWide Enterprise MFPs offer enhanced workflow features.
HP LaserJet and PageWide Enterprise Flow MFPs—Streamline workflows with built-in optical character recognition (OCR), fast two-sided, single pass scanning, HP EveryPage to avoid missed pages, a pull-out external keyboard for easy data entry, and a host of other features.