How To Print From iPhone To HP Printer
If you currently have an iPhone, you might be interested in printing directly from it. Luckily, with Apple AirPrint, you should be able to do so very easily. Below, we will discuss some of the keys to getting your iPhone to sync up with your HP printer to print wireless.
1. Setting Up Your Printer Network Connection.
- To get started with printing directly from your iPhone, you will need to be sure that the phone and printer are connected
- To take advantage of Apple’s AirPrint.You will need to have each device connected to the network
- On your iPhone, you will want to ensure that your phone is connected to your WiFi network that you are looking to use to establish a connection.
- You also want to be sure that there is a check-mark next to the name of your local network
- Once that is complete, you will need to go to your printer and utilize the control panel found on the touchscreen portion of your printer.
- Navigate to the “Wireless” icon and open up the “Network Settings” from the screen.
- Finally, you will want to connect to the same WiFi network as your mobile phone. If your printer is older and it doesn’t have a touchscreen, you will want to simultaneously press the “Wireless” button along with the “Information” button at the same time to see whether or not the test report says the printer is connected.
Note: If the non-touchscreen printer is not connected, you will want to press the WPS button on your printer and the WPS button on your router until it connects. If you have a touchscreen, you should able to follow the on-screen wizard until you are able to get the printer connected.
2. Printing Using AirPrint.
Once you have established a connection between your iPhone and the printer through the same network, you will want to utilize the AirPrint feature. Remember, your printer needs to be turned on and paper needs to be loaded for it to work.
Next, open the document you wish to print and press the “Share” icon. You will then be presented with a “Print” prompt which you will want to click on. At this prompt, you will have the option to select the printer that you want to print from. Choose the HP printer that you have set up and select the button that says “Print”.
By following the steps above, you should be able to get AirPrint correctly set up with your HP printer. You can do this from any iOS device and even from macOS devices. Therefore, you should be able to sync up your Apple devices and print wirelessly using AirPrint technology.
While HP printers with touchscreens are easier to set up, you may be able to utilize the same process even with older printers, but with a little more effort.
By following this guide, you should now be able to take advantage of the seamless integration that Apple offers with its wireless printing solution across all their devices. If your device and printer ever lose their synced connection, you may need to repeat all of the steps above.